Sunday, August 9, 2009

Its Doc. Doc Martens.




I've been trying to decide whether or not I am a Doc Martens girl. And if by the odd chance I am, then what colour and variety of Doc Martens would I be? The purple floral print kind or maybe the white with black laces type? Am I hardcore and fashiony enough for the badass black boots, and would I even have anything that would go with the dainty white ones?

A simple question like this poses many tangent questions which lead to an eventual shrug of a shoulder, raising of an eyebrown which symbolises the complete assless pointlessness of such pondering which I of course can't help but engage in. Maybe one day/week/month soon I will buy a pair just for the hell of it and hope that through the evolution of my personal journey somehow the two end up going together and i don't feel and look like a fool whilst walking down the street. In the meantime I have some kickass grey sneaks I scored from Target for $14.95 which excites me greatly not only because I am low on funds but also because they are pretty damn rad. I also added some maroon ribbon to the front of them which I pulled off of an old birthday parcel I got a few months ago so now theyre atleast a little bit unique. Enough rambling about shoes. Time to put my inner Carrie Bradshaw on the shelf and get on with my reading for tomorrow's lectures. Ah. Goodnight.

2 comments:

Nadia said...

Don't give much thought into stuff like this. If you love them docs, go buy them. I got myself a pair of ten-holes, black ones. I adore them, even though it takes time for them to be worn-out and comfi to wear.
Buy them love, they're fab!

fruzsi said...

haha thanks hun! let me know when you find an apartment and a couch and then IM THERE!! :D (maybe with docs on..)