Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Christmas in July




(my new babies - illustrated Moleskines, Roz and Kelly having a laugh, the three of us together and finally a photo of the delicious Lovecake)
Speaking of being in the winter mood, I didn't even publish my post about the wonderful Christmas in July Markets we had here in Adelaide. It was held at our one and only zine store in the city, run by Format, and upon this amazing day grew an entire forest of plastic christmas trees! There was a choir, and eggnog, and stalls with baked goods, artsy-craftsy things and vintage finds. Definitely something for everyone!

I shared a stall with two of my favourite ladyfriends, Roz and Kelly, and together we baked up a storm, and produced a whole lot of delicious baked goods! The most successful product of the evening was actually my "Lovecake", funnily enough. I named it that just to hear people say "can I have a slice of your delicious Lovecake?"

The other half of our stall comprised of Kelly and my crafty things, like illustrated Moleskine journals, hand-cast porcelain bunnies, crocheted cacti and much much more! Our products are also stocked at Urban Cow Studio, where will we will also be exhibiting next year. Very exciting! I better go, in an hour my lunch guest Aaron will be hear and by then i will have had to prepare a delicious 4 course meal. best get cracking! x x

No comments: