Wednesday, November 17, 2010

chloe and blue


Chloe - 2010, watercolour, ink and graphite on wood.


BLUE - 2010, watercolour and ink on wood.

I sold both of the above paintings today, which are on show at Phat Coffee right now, in Adelaide. And funnily enough it is to a private client, who hasn't been to see the show. It is a coincidence that she fell in love with them when I was showing her photos of my other works, and they also happen to be exhibited right now. So this little event certainly put a bounce in my step today, as I put up the last ever studio work for assessment. As I now only have art history units left of my degree which I will complete next year. Yay for me! I will share some photos of my cast glass project "Crystallise me" in my next post.

5 comments:

Mia said...

Very sweet! Lovely illustrations.

Anonymous said...

I really like the painting on the bottom, chapeau my love! :)

fruzsi said...

Ooh thanks darling <3

Felix Curds said...

wow, these are so cute:)

fruzsi said...

thanks :DDD