Thursday, December 9, 2010

busy bee







It is only the second week of december, and already business is in the full swing of Christmas things! I spend most morning wrapping orders that come through etsy, as well as family, friends or commission clients. The other day I even got given a little elf hat, which only made me feel more like a little Santa helper.

Tomorrow will be the first of the three christmas markets I am participating in this season. It will be at 99A, Hindley street, Adelaide, from 11 til 4 pm. Hope to see you there!

Oh and I just wanted to give a little shout out to my beloved, with whom I today share our 4 year anniversary. I love you darling <3

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi peachpatrol
oh that bow of red and white string - lovely. How exciting to be so busy, well done. You are a new discovery for us but we love your work and will follow with interest.
Merry Xmas!

fruzsi said...

oh, thanks very much! thats very kind of you! :) I look forward to your comments and feedback in the future x