Saturday, September 3, 2011

Espionage Art Markets



Josh and myself, the good people of Espionage Gallery are excitedly planning the first of a series of monthly art markets. The first one opens this friday, the 9th of September and we are super-chuffed! Hopefully this will be a staple event in the life of this great little city of Adelaide, and turn into a terrific platform for showcasing local art and talent. If you are a local reader or will be in town this friday, definitely come by! More details can be found on the website.

Oh and I simply have to mention what our good friend Mr Kwong wrote about the markets:
"Now the vibe this whole thing is giving off has got me imagining it to be - like a teeny tiny cutesy wootsey miniaturised version of the Bowerbird Bazaar." read more here

2 comments:

Ma Belle Paris said...

Sounds fantastic... wish I was in Adelaide to come and check it out... keep up the goodwork you busy bunnie! :)

fruzsi said...

Ha merci my dear Ula! How is your life in france? I am envious of your nice sunny weather and sweet parisian laneways. hope all is well x