Sunday, January 22, 2012

Second Nature

 


I try really hard to not talk too much about fashion in my little blog, because otherwise I would find myself writing about nothing else all day! For this reason I keep fashion related posts to a minimum, but alas, I have found an editorial too inspiring for words! This series is titled Second Nature, featuring the beautiful Sophie in stunning rural setting in Europe. The thing I find most inspiring is not the stunning wardrobe of lightweight dresses in shades of ivory and peach, but the somewhat eerie undertone to this serene photoshoot. Photographer Mick de Lint here captures something quite extra-ordinary. This will have be fantasizing about forests and creatures of the deep all week!

2 comments:

Hope Adela Pasztor said...

Gorgeous! I love the flowing hair! =)

pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com

fruzsi said...

Yes yes! me too! :)