Saturday, October 4, 2008

They never had no future, they never had no past

I'm gonna pull you in close, gonna wrap you up tight, gonna play with the braids that you came here with tonight im gonna hold you're face and toast the snow that fell. (~Interpol)

This is my favourite piece by Picasso. La Repas Frugal. Splendid.



Anthony Lister's art rocks my socks.




I've been listening to a lot of Kasabian over the past week. I fall in and out of love with their crazy electro.pop.rock antics. You really gotta be in the mood to enjoy these guys, who I find in some ways akin to Mars Volta (also fantastic) and when you are you bless the day these fellas were born cos they are dee diddily darn fabulous.



I'm still fantasising about having a mohawk. *sigh*

Kind of like what Naima has going on Its so fresh and exciting and raw and in your face and feminine yet stick-it-to-the man. fucking amazing.

No comments: