Tuesday, December 30, 2008

She's back..

Well, I just returned from a short family holiday which was really lovely. My legs are nice and brown, my camera is full of splendid beach landscape shots and I bought myself a 3 month deviantartsubscription to celebrate the New Year, and to show myself some support for my craft. I don't really believe in new years resolutions, but as a promise to myself I decided to take some even greater and more serious steps forward with my art and little business I've got cranking. Now before I upload my new work on here I would like to celebrate others by sharing a small collection of recent favourite works of mine!

Happy New Year to all (tomorrow), don't drink too much and if you choose to make a resolution, then do keep it?!! :)
Ok then. Bye for now
:heart:

:orange:




No comments: