Friday, July 3, 2009

sunny sydney here we come

the last of my assessments finished today which is amaaaaazing so I am free for like.. a month? wohooo! :)
and on sunday I will be on my way to sunny Sydney, which according to most weather sites I've seen is going to be more like


but anyway. should be amazing because:
1. i'm going with my amazing, fantabulous boyfriend
2. because we've never been on a plane together, someone was always left behind :(
3. its gonna be an adventure and a half
4. will present many wicked photo ops - pola and pentax are both coming with!!
5. because i can now explore the art, music and sushi scene of a different amazing city!!

now its time to share some current thoughts/inspiring/weird things that have been floating around my head in past weeks:

*cute kisses




*drawings that make me go awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww or
hehehehehehehehehehehhehhehe



*amazing interiors



*weird, amusing, puzzling signage

No comments: