Saturday, September 11, 2010

A feathered kind of love


(details of the newest 3 Moleskine journals; Big Mama, Owl Love You and Please Be Mine.
You can visit them
here)
Judging by the end results, I was in a rather romantic mood yesterday.. I produced three new Moleskine journals to celebrate L O V E and happiness, and to tweak my shop before its big Art Showcase debut on Etsy on the 14th of September. My little shop will be featured on the main Art page all day on the fourteenth so check back to this page in two days time! Yay!

I am also in hot discussion with a couple of gallery spaces here in Adelaide about possible exhibitions in the coming months, between november and march. I struggle to decide whether say a two month period is enough for me to produce a large body of work with all that is going on in my life right now. I am looking to go on a sculptural tangent for the next couple of shows, which is exciting yet also perilous as it is uncharted territory for me. Does peachpatrol have the time to experiment with new materials such as porcelain and plaster and get her hands real dirty all in time to produce something truly amazing? .. I suppose we shall all have to see, with me included.. Have a great sunday and leave me some love! x x

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Have fun! I look forward to seeing the work.

Robyn said...

Good luck with the possible exhibitions.

fruzsi said...

Thanks guys! :) Starting porcelain experiment #1 tomorrow, in fact! Yay for me.

fruzsi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.