Wednesday, June 15, 2011

a little birthday



In retrospect it has been a pretty amazing year. Way better than I give it credit for. Last June I celebrated my birthday on the island of Ruegen in North Germany following various other European travel escapades. I then returned home to Australia to continue my studies and reunite with my friends and family. Some highlights include group and solo exhibitions and going to Melbourne for the 2010 Finders Keepers Markets. On a more personal note, I now realize how many trials and curve-balls came my way. I definitely feel stronger and somewhat wiser, though I know I still have a long way to go! I am excited to find out what amazing things life has in store for me, and I can't imagine where I'll be and what adventures I'll be recounting this time next year. Thats it from a contemplative me on this chilly Adelaide evening. Much love and thank you for reading x

No comments: