Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Diana loves Europe



I finally got around to developing the 6 of the 7 rolls of Diana film I took on my trip to Europe last year. I am pretty happy with the result, but that is probably because I didn't know what to expect. I scanned in a few images as you can see above. I got given the Diana F+ camera as a 'thank you' present from my beautiful friends Kelly and Matt who visited me in Europe. I flew to Hungary and showed them the sights for a week or so. We had a blast discovering the secret places Budapest together and also small cities in the south of Hungary. This camera was undoubtedly the best gift I could have received, as I got it only 2 months into my 9 month trip - so there were plenty of memories and places left to record!

These small Diana prints and some digital enlargements will hopefully be exhibited here in Adelaide sometime soon. I am really hoping the show happens.

No comments: