Wednesday, August 3, 2011

the wandercard





I have a new product out this week which I am really super-duper excited about. Its called "The Wandercard" and I love it! It is a personal work for a number of reasons which is I think why I am so fond of it. Inspired by one of my favourite quotes of all time, "All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost" by the wonderful J. R. R. Tolkien. This poem has a fascinating history, read more here if you like.

Anyhow, I found myself surrounded by close friends who felt a little bit lost in the world. Unsure of the future and what they should study and do, they felt a little bit helpless. Myself included! So I came up with this idea to make my friends feel better and to remind them that everything will be okay. You know what they say, if its meant to be, it will find a way. So there you go, that is the story of the Wandercard.

No comments: