Saturday, November 19, 2011

Espionage Allstars - Opening drinks and Poster designs

Designing the fourteen miniature portraits for our upcoming Espionage All Stars exhibition provided me to a pleasant alternative to writing this week. Though I must admit, when my co-director Josh approached me about doing a collab on the exhibition poster I was pretty daunted as I rarely draw real people, or draw straight from life. I just doodle, and see where it takes me. This design process was really interesting and very different to my normal routine. It was lots of fun too, and I was just really hoping to not offend anyone by making them look strange (by accident!) But luckily the poster was well received, and some of the artists even changed their profile pictures their miniature portraits, so I am very happy. What do you think?

4 comments:

Carmen said...

I love it, they are awesome! You should be really proud.

fruzsi said...

Hey Carmen, thank you! :) that means a lot. and actually, I am a bit proud :D

Peter Fong said...

I think they're super cool you Fruzsi'ed us!

fruzsi said...

Ha ha ha Peter I sure did!! :D Glad you like it.