Saturday, August 21, 2010

shiny new things

(new and lovely bits and bobs in my little shoppe)

Over the last couple of days I have been adding lots of new things to my little etsy shop and working on photographing them in a way that shows each product true to life, but also leaves something for the imagination. So after much editing and deliberating, I am almost happy with what is currently on show.

Healthwise I am almost cured, besides my sniffly nose and scratchy throat. A great mountain of used tissues is sitting besides me. It is my shrine and tribute to the trials of the week gone.

With tomorrow being monday, I have decided to start afresh. A new week with new tasks and goals! I will be starting a new body of ceramic work specifically made to sell on etsy and at Urban Cow. Even during my travels I was concocting new and delicious crafty things, and now, due to popular demand I am encouraged to make another bit of ceramic excitement. So stay tuned for sketches and the starting of a new casting project! Have a good week!
x x

2 comments:

heleen said...

I'm such a fan of your badges! I'll have to convince my mum to let me use her paypal account...

fruzsi said...

Haha! Good ol' mum! Thanks very much. Theres more in the etsy store and a lot more to put up in coming days. :)