Saturday, October 30, 2010

mast brothers, brooklyn






(these delightful men look like they belong in a folk band, and are indeed world class chocolate makers with a flair for sailing and adventure.)

During this morning's trawl of usual blogs I stumbled upon a wonderful photo of the Mast Brothers, chocolatiers from New York city. Upon googling them I realized that I had, already in fact featured their amazing wrapping paper designs in a previous entry. Now I see that is just the tip of the iceberg! These wonderful men run their own bean to chocolate bar factory and handmake and wrap each chocolate that passes through their doors. As they so aptly put it, "from farm to table, we hope to connect you to your favourite food, and just maybe start a chocolate revolution"..Oh I am so on board!

oh and they also have a blog and be sure to visit their website as it has a whole lotta soul!

No comments: